MESOTHELIOMA ASBESTOS COUNSELING CENTER
WHAT WE DO
- We help people diagnosed with Mesothelioma and Asbestos related cancers get legal and medical help.
- We help Mesothelioma patients and families make educated decisions about how to proceed with filing Mesothelioma, Asbestosis & Asbestos cancer claims.
- We listen to your unique situation and counsel you on which steps to take next.
We have more than 12 years experience helping Mesothelioma victims and their families and will walk you through the process of connecting you with an experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer & Doctor in your state.
Mesothelioma Help Center is a FREE consumer service. There is NO charge to you!
MESOTHELIOMA ASBESTOS FACTS:
It has been well documented for many years that asbestos exposure can result in the development of deadly cancers, particularly malignant Mesothelioma, Asbestos Lung Cancer and Asbestosis.
- The average age of a malignant Mesothelioma patient is 60.
- Mesothelioma has a latency period of 20 to 50 years after the first exposure to asbestos.
- It is estimated that there will be about 250,000 cases of Mesothelioma before 2020.
- 2500- 3000 new cases of Mesothelioma are diagnosed each year in the U. S.
- 1 in 3 U. S. Veterans will be diagnosed with an asbestos related cancer.
- More than 75 percent of Mesothelioma cases are diagnosed in men age 55 or older.
- The average life expectancy for a Mesothelioma diagnosis is 12-18 months.
- More than 700,000 people have filed claims against more than 6,000 Asbestos companies.
- During the 20th century, some 30 million tons of asbestos was used in industrial sites, homes, schools, shipyards and commercial buildings in the U. S.
Malignant Mesothelioma is a rare cancer that affects lining of lungs, abdomen, heart and major organs in the body. Malignant Mesothelioma symptoms may not appear for 10-40 years after initial asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). Most people with malignant Mesothelioma have worked on jobsites where they breathed and inhaled asbestos fibers and dust.
Malignant Mesothelioma Has 3 Deadly Forms:
There are 2,500-3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the United States. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you should a doctor immediately.
Symptoms of Malignant Mesothelioma:
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Bowel obstruction
- Blood clotting
- Chest pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Coughing up blood
- Difficulty swallowing
- Dry Cough
- Fluid in the lungs
- Neck Swelling
- Pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Tumors around the heart & lungs
- Unexplained Weight-loss
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH MESOTHELIOMA?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, Asbestosis or any other Asbestos related cancer we can help you. Each year, thousands of people die or become ill due to the negligence of asbestos companies. Filing a Mesothelioma lawsuit against companies responsible for your asbestos exposure will help you be compensated for the high cost of Mesothelioma treatment.
A Mesothelioma Lawsuit can help you get compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- End of life expenses
- Mesothelioma treatment
- Loss of spousal support
- Group support for you and your loved ones
- Funeral expenses
- Travel expenses relating to medical treatments
- Expenses not covered by health insurance
LOSS OF A LOVED ONE? MESOTHELIOMA ASBESTOS CANCER DEATH CLAIMS
If a family member has died as a result of Mesothelioma or an asbestos related cancer you are entitled to recover compensation from the companies that made the asbestos products. Our trained counselors will actually walk you the process of filing a claim.
It is not uncommon for there to be 10-50 parties that are named in a asbestos lawsuit that are located across the United States. For example, a worker in California may have been exposed to asbestos from asbestos products shipped from Libby, Montana or from an iron ore plant in St. Paul Minnesota. This is why it is very important to obtain an experienced asbestos Mesothelioma law firm that knows all of the companies in each state who have responsibility for your asbestos exposure.
This is why it is VERY important to obtain an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer that can help you file a claim against ALL of the asbestos companies in each state who have liability in your claim.
If you are a grieving family member or executor of the will of a person who has died from asbestos-related disease or Mesothelioma, you may be eligible to file a claim as well.
Deciding which Mesothelioma law firm to represent you and your case is very important. Choosing the right law firm will also be important to your settlement. You are entitled to an experienced Mesothelioma law Lawyer who has a track record of success in asbestos lawsuits.
Asbestos companies knew of the dangers for many years before ever warning the public of the risks for developing Mesothelioma and asbestos related cancers.
Mesothelioma is almost exclusively caused by asbestos exposure. As early as the 1920s asbestos companies were completely aware that their asbestos products not only caused harm to human health, but that it held the potential to claim the lives of those exposed to the substance.
We help Mesothelioma patients and their families get in touch legal and medical professionals and keep the public aware of new discoveries in treatments for Mesothelioma. We maintain a current Mesothelioma article library and we keep you up to date on current legal settlements for asbestos cases.
Those dealing with asbestos and Mesothelioma cancers face a number of challenges, including the tremendous costs of treatment. If you were unknowingly exposed to harmful levels of asbestos, you have legal rights and there is help available for you by calling 800.291.0963.
We help with you file Mesothelioma and Asbestos-related claims in each state
Call us toll free at 800.291.0963 or use quick contact form located at the right of this page and we will contact you within 24 hours.